|Sunday||By Appointment Only|
|Monday||By Appointment Only|
|Tuesday||By Appointment Only|
|Wednesday||By Appointment Only|
|Thursday||By Appointment Only|
|Friday||By Appointment Only|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|
I have a flexible schedule to meet client needs. Feel free to call me anytime between 7a-7p daily to set up an appointment.
Also visit my new website at: Authentic Wellness and Research
Massage Therapy is intended for the purpose of stress reduction, relief from muscular tension or spasm and for increased circulation.
We do not diagnose illness, or disease, nor prescribe any medical treatments. Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that you see a health care provider for that service.
1. It is the responsibility of the client to keep us informed of any current medical treatment and provide written permission form the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc. to the massage therapist that massage may be continued.
2. Sexual behavior of any kind (i.e. jokes, comments, inappropriate physical contact, etc.) WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Violation of this rule will result in the client being asked to leave immediately, pay in full for the session, and not to be rescheduled again or referred to other massage therapists.
3. Full payment is expected upon completion of the massage session.
4. When at all possible, all appointment cancellations are to be given 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled appointment.
5. Out "house" calls can be scheduled upon request with a $20 travel fee.